In this english lesson we were given a task where we had to find cultural and social values in two english- speaking counttries. Marie, Julia and Matias and i decided to write about Australian and Singaporean values. Together, we have figured out a couple of questions that we may need some help to answer. The questions are listed below:
- How many percent of population do not belong to any religion?
- Are there any famous popsingers, actors or other well-known stars in your country?
- What about national sport? Other famous sports?
- Languages that are morst frequently spoken at home are?
- How is the wild animal life like?
- what kind of wild animals can you spot in your garden?
- what are the main religions in your country?
- Is there any kind of national food? ehat should i eat if I visit the country and want a typical and traditional manu?
- How is your country populated?
- Do the people in your country have cabins? Is it normal to have one? If yes, where?
- When and how does your country celebrates its national day?
- What is your most important value? What's important to your social life?
- On wich way is the rule strict is the capital?
- What do you appreciate the most in your country?
- What do you value the most in yourcountry?
- Do elders receive respect and status?