Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11th hour

Today, I  saw the movie " 11th hour". This movie is a documentary film. 11th hour is about global warming and why we must do for stop the global warming. In the film is it very many expert as comment about the global warming. They came with good proposal for avoid the global warming. The expert said also if the global warming not wil stop it will be big consequence.

When I saw the film, should we takes notes. We should takes the notes on three different way. First should we takes notes on Onenote. After that we should takes notes on paper. The last notes we should take was on GoogleDoc.

I liked to takes the notes on Onenote and Paper. Because I wrote faster at the onenote and paper. I had more focus when i wrote at the Onenote and paper. Also I understood my notes better.

GoogleDoc did not work for me becuase it was impossible to understand what they ohter in my class mean. Because someone wrote keyword.



 

1 comment:

  1. I can see how it can be confusing to write on a document with many others. We need to arrange it differently for it to work I think!.

    ReplyDelete