Tuesday, November 13, 2012

·   You think there is more pressure on how you perform/write when you use blogs instead of writing a paper for the teacher only?
 
I think there is more pressure when I write a paper for the teacher. Because when you write on the blog, you think it is only a blog post. But if you write to your teacher you will write better because you will work harder trying to get text perfect.

  

·        Do you think the use of blogs reduces the difference between your work at school and your everyday life?

 

Yes, it reduces the difference between your work at school and your everyday life. Because I am more relaxed when I write the blog and I think I will be more relaxed when I write at school. Because of that. I learn very much when we write on our blogs. I learn very many new words when I blog because I have to look up words when I write. .

 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Keep up the good work!If we learn something new everyday we are lucky!

    ReplyDelete